Launched in June 2014, the Horseback facility has been described as ‘‘arguably the best equestrian facility in Australia.” Horseback’s vision was to build a world first specialist horse and tourism facility that embodies rider safety and maximum customer enjoyment with the efficient movement of horses and clients throughout the space.
The eight million dollar makeover has ensured this first-class facility’s focus on safety for their horses, staff and clients remains paramount.
The well-groomed, trained and equipped horses are kept in pristine condition with around the clock care by our committed staff and state-of-the-art equipment.
– Stunning reception centre with oak flooring
– Cellar door
– Twelve horse stable complex
– Indoor arena with viewing deck
– 30m x 60m all weather outdoor arena
– Twenty-six under cover tie-up bays
– Hot and cold wash bays
– Mounting yards, tack rooms
– Magnificent paddocks with horse shelters
– Secure post and rail fencing for paddocks
– Customer retail shop
– Snack station for 50 guests
356 Shands Road, Main Ridge
+61 (03) 5989 6119